Severe delays on the A140 in Newton Flotman
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Drivers are experiencing severe delays on the A140 Ipswich Road.
The A140 Ipswich Road southbound through Newton Flotman, between Hickling Lane and Kingsway, is heavily congested with long delays to be expected.
The delays centre around traffic lights in the area due to ongoing construction work.
There is queuing traffic at Saxlington Nethergate turn off both ways and further congestion from Upper Tasburgh northbound to Swainsthorpe on the southbound side.
One driver who was caught up in the traffic has said they have been stuck for more than 30 minutes and the traffic is still yet to move.
More details to follow.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 5 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 6 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 7 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants