Crash causes delays on the A140 between Diss and Long Stratton
- Credit: Google
Drivers may face delays this morning on the A140.
A crash between Thelveton and Dickleburgh is causing traffic on the A140 close to Diss.
The accident is believed to be between a car and a cyclist.
The road is partially blocked but drivers are able to pass.
There are delays of more than ten minutes with queues stretching north from Ipswich Road towards Dickleburgh Moor in the southbound lane.
In the northbound lane, there are queues from Dickleburgh Road to Thelveton.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia