Train cancellations and delays between Diss and Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Problem with signals between Diss and Norwich has seen trains cancelled or delayed.
A fault with the signalling system has meant that Greater Anglia trains have been forced to run at reduced speed on the line towards Norwich this morning.
Services running between the two stations have been experiencing delays of up to 60 minutes.
Disruption is expected to continue on the mainline services between Norwich and London until at least early afternoon.
A number of services have been cancelled including the 11.02am train from London Liverpool Street and the 1pm and 2pm journeys from Norwich to London.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this morning the 8.30am and 10.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street trains were also cancelled, while the 9.03am service began from Ipswich rather than Norwich.
- For up-to-date information visit Greater Anglia Journey Checker
- 1 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 2 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 3 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
- 8 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 9 Miniature Donkeys for Wellbeing urge people to get moving this summer
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days