Train cancellations and delays between Diss and Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Problem with signals between Diss and Norwich has seen trains cancelled or delayed.
A fault with the signalling system has meant that Greater Anglia trains have been forced to run at reduced speed on the line towards Norwich this morning.
Services running between the two stations have been experiencing delays of up to 60 minutes.
Disruption is expected to continue on the mainline services between Norwich and London until at least early afternoon.
A number of services have been cancelled including the 11.02am train from London Liverpool Street and the 1pm and 2pm journeys from Norwich to London.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this morning the 8.30am and 10.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street trains were also cancelled, while the 9.03am service began from Ipswich rather than Norwich.
- For up-to-date information visit Greater Anglia Journey Checker
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu