Train cancellations and delays between Diss and Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Problem with signals between Diss and Norwich has seen trains cancelled or delayed.
A fault with the signalling system has meant that Greater Anglia trains have been forced to run at reduced speed on the line towards Norwich this morning.
Services running between the two stations have been experiencing delays of up to 60 minutes.
Disruption is expected to continue on the mainline services between Norwich and London until at least early afternoon.
A number of services have been cancelled including the 11.02am train from London Liverpool Street and the 1pm and 2pm journeys from Norwich to London.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this morning the 8.30am and 10.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street trains were also cancelled, while the 9.03am service began from Ipswich rather than Norwich.
- For up-to-date information visit Greater Anglia Journey Checker
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks