Train cancellations and delays between Diss and Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Problem with signals between Diss and Norwich has seen trains cancelled or delayed.
A fault with the signalling system has meant that Greater Anglia trains have been forced to run at reduced speed on the line towards Norwich this morning.
Services running between the two stations have been experiencing delays of up to 60 minutes.
Disruption is expected to continue on the mainline services between Norwich and London until at least early afternoon.
A number of services have been cancelled including the 11.02am train from London Liverpool Street and the 1pm and 2pm journeys from Norwich to London.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this morning the 8.30am and 10.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street trains were also cancelled, while the 9.03am service began from Ipswich rather than Norwich.
- For up-to-date information visit Greater Anglia Journey Checker
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving