Train passengers delayed on the London line
- Credit: Archant
Passengers travelling to and from Diss are experiencing delays today on Greater Anglia trains.
A track defect has meant trains on the Norwich to London line are delayed by up to 20 minutes.
Specific train service alterations can be checked by visiting www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia.
Advance purchase tickets holders will be allowed to travel on earlier or later trains if their booked service is cancelled.
The issues had been hoped to be solved by 11am, however disruption is now expected for the rest of the day.
A Greater Anglia spokesperson said: 'We apologise to passengers who have been delayed between Norwich and London Liverpool Street. This is due to a track defect near Diss.
You may also want to watch:
'Network Rail are working to fix the fault, however disruption is expected until the end of the day.
'Anyone who has been affected should claim delay repay at www.greateranglia.co.uk/delayrepay'
- 1 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 2 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 3 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 4 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?
- 5 'Your efforts have paid off' - Further lockdown lifting confirmed for May 17
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 10 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed