Train passengers delayed on the London line
- Credit: Archant
Passengers travelling to and from Diss are experiencing delays today on Greater Anglia trains.
A track defect has meant trains on the Norwich to London line are delayed by up to 20 minutes.
Specific train service alterations can be checked by visiting www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia.
Advance purchase tickets holders will be allowed to travel on earlier or later trains if their booked service is cancelled.
The issues had been hoped to be solved by 11am, however disruption is now expected for the rest of the day.
A Greater Anglia spokesperson said: 'We apologise to passengers who have been delayed between Norwich and London Liverpool Street. This is due to a track defect near Diss.
You may also want to watch:
'Network Rail are working to fix the fault, however disruption is expected until the end of the day.
'Anyone who has been affected should claim delay repay at www.greateranglia.co.uk/delayrepay'
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 5 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 6 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 7 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser