Trapped woman freed from crashed car
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned today in a crash at Kenninghall Road, Banham. The incident was reported just before 5.
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned in a crash on Monday at Kenninghall Road, Banham.
The incident was reported just before 5.10am and two fire crews, from East Harling and Attleborough, and an ambulance were sent.
The fire fighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free the 25-year-old woman who was trapped for about an hour. She was conscious, but had suffered a head injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further checks.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 7 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 8 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?