Trapped woman freed from crashed car
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned today in a crash at Kenninghall Road, Banham. The incident was reported just before 5.
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned in a crash on Monday at Kenninghall Road, Banham.
The incident was reported just before 5.10am and two fire crews, from East Harling and Attleborough, and an ambulance were sent.
The fire fighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free the 25-year-old woman who was trapped for about an hour. She was conscious, but had suffered a head injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further checks.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"