Trapped woman freed from crashed car
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned today in a crash at Kenninghall Road, Banham. The incident was reported just before 5.
A woman was released by firefighters after her car overturned in a crash on Monday at Kenninghall Road, Banham.
The incident was reported just before 5.10am and two fire crews, from East Harling and Attleborough, and an ambulance were sent.
The fire fighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free the 25-year-old woman who was trapped for about an hour. She was conscious, but had suffered a head injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further checks.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 2 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 6 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 7 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 10 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage