TV show to go ghost hunting in Norfolk
- Credit: UKTV
A TV show that investigates haunted homes is to go ghost hunting in Norfolk.
The second series of Help! My House is Haunted is currently filming and cameras will be unravelling mysteries in Diss and Tivetshall on the weekend of June 29-30.
The series, which is shown on Really TV, features British ghost hunter and paranormal consultant Barri Ghai, American medium and paranormal expert Chris Fleming and paranormal researcher Jayne Harris.
Producers on the show, which is made by Back2Back Productions, have appealed for places nearby that have witches marks or other apotropaic markings, symbols put on buildings to keep witches out, for them to film.
David Notman-Watt, executive producer, said: "The success of the first series of Help! My House is Haunted proves that audiences everywhere love to be terrified and intrigued. The paranormal may be in otherworldly but its appeal is very real."
You may also want to watch:
The new series will air later this year.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 5 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages