TV show to go ghost hunting in Norfolk
- Credit: UKTV
A TV show that investigates haunted homes is to go ghost hunting in Norfolk.
The second series of Help! My House is Haunted is currently filming and cameras will be unravelling mysteries in Diss and Tivetshall on the weekend of June 29-30.
The series, which is shown on Really TV, features British ghost hunter and paranormal consultant Barri Ghai, American medium and paranormal expert Chris Fleming and paranormal researcher Jayne Harris.
Producers on the show, which is made by Back2Back Productions, have appealed for places nearby that have witches marks or other apotropaic markings, symbols put on buildings to keep witches out, for them to film.
David Notman-Watt, executive producer, said: "The success of the first series of Help! My House is Haunted proves that audiences everywhere love to be terrified and intrigued. The paranormal may be in otherworldly but its appeal is very real."
You may also want to watch:
The new series will air later this year.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs