TV show to go ghost hunting in Norfolk
- Credit: UKTV
A TV show that investigates haunted homes is to go ghost hunting in Norfolk.
The second series of Help! My House is Haunted is currently filming and cameras will be unravelling mysteries in Diss and Tivetshall on the weekend of June 29-30.
The series, which is shown on Really TV, features British ghost hunter and paranormal consultant Barri Ghai, American medium and paranormal expert Chris Fleming and paranormal researcher Jayne Harris.
Producers on the show, which is made by Back2Back Productions, have appealed for places nearby that have witches marks or other apotropaic markings, symbols put on buildings to keep witches out, for them to film.
David Notman-Watt, executive producer, said: "The success of the first series of Help! My House is Haunted proves that audiences everywhere love to be terrified and intrigued. The paranormal may be in otherworldly but its appeal is very real."
You may also want to watch:
The new series will air later this year.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van