Two cut from crashed van
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am yesterday.
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.
The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am on Tuesday.
Two fire crews from Diss were at the scene for about 40 minutes and had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to cut out two people.
One person, believed to have suffered minor injuries, was taken by the East of England Ambulance Service to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution because of the high impact of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 6 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk