Two cut from crashed van
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am yesterday.
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.
The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am on Tuesday.
Two fire crews from Diss were at the scene for about 40 minutes and had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to cut out two people.
One person, believed to have suffered minor injuries, was taken by the East of England Ambulance Service to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution because of the high impact of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 7 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 8 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 9 Shake-up will see 73 of 84 Norfolk wards changed
- 10 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?