Two cut from crashed van
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am yesterday.
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.
The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am on Tuesday.
Two fire crews from Diss were at the scene for about 40 minutes and had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to cut out two people.
One person, believed to have suffered minor injuries, was taken by the East of England Ambulance Service to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution because of the high impact of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 8 Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- 9 Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- 10 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close