Two cut from crashed van
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am yesterday.
Two people had to be cut out of a van after it left the road and went into a hedge.
The crash happened on the A140 northbound at Thelveton, shortly before 10am on Tuesday.
Two fire crews from Diss were at the scene for about 40 minutes and had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to cut out two people.
One person, believed to have suffered minor injuries, was taken by the East of England Ambulance Service to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution because of the high impact of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 From beauty to beer: businessman ready to revive village pub
- 2 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 3 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 4 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 5 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 6 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 7 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000