Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 overturns
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A driver walked away without serious injuries from a crash that saw their 4x4 vehicle flip over on to its roof.
Emergency services were called to a collision involving two cars on Church Hill in Starston, near Harleston, at 9.25am on Thursday, May 16.
A Toyota Rav 4 had overturned in the collision that also involved a Ford Focus. Fire crews from Long Stratton and Harleston attended and cut one person free from the wreckage.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was alerted to the accident but no one was seriously injured.
The road was blocked for a period but the vehicles were recovered by 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk police tweeted: "The driver of this vehicle was able to walk away after being released by firefighters with minor injuries, following two vehicle RTC at Starston. Perfect example of seatbelt saving a life."
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 5 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 6 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"