Vehicles targeted by vandals in Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are investigating after three vehicles were targeted by vandals in Diss.
Just after 8pm on Tuesday, June 20 police were called to Nelson Road in Diss following reports of three vehicles having tyres punctured.
The vehicles targeted included a white Mazda, blue Renault Clio and silver Alfa Romeo.
The road which sits behind Diss railway station is a popular place for those commuting from Diss to park their cars before travelling to work via train.
An owner of one of the vehicles, who wished to remain anonymous, said: 'It's quite upsetting and quite annoying.
You may also want to watch:
'There are no legal parking restrictions in that road and most of the houses do not have forward facing entrances.
'The street is mainly brick walls with no rear entrances to houses so it does not feel as though we are encroaching on residents parking spaces.'
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
Anyone with any information should call 101.