Vehicles targeted by vandals in Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are investigating after three vehicles were targeted by vandals in Diss.
Just after 8pm on Tuesday, June 20 police were called to Nelson Road in Diss following reports of three vehicles having tyres punctured.
The vehicles targeted included a white Mazda, blue Renault Clio and silver Alfa Romeo.
The road which sits behind Diss railway station is a popular place for those commuting from Diss to park their cars before travelling to work via train.
An owner of one of the vehicles, who wished to remain anonymous, said: 'It's quite upsetting and quite annoying.
You may also want to watch:
'There are no legal parking restrictions in that road and most of the houses do not have forward facing entrances.
'The street is mainly brick walls with no rear entrances to houses so it does not feel as though we are encroaching on residents parking spaces.'
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 10 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
Anyone with any information should call 101.