Families invited to attend Father’s Day charity car treasure hunt
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Families are being invited to spend Father's Day at charity treasure hunt in Rushall, near Diss.
On Sunday, June 17, the family run Vincent's Garage, in Dickleburgh Road will host a motorised treasure hunt and family fun day. Returning for the third consecutive year the annual event will be held in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA).
From 10am those wishing to take part in the treasure hunt will be able to collect their entry forms and maps from the garage before setting off on the course, which will take them through the surrounding countryside.
From 2pm there will be a charity auction, live music, hog roast and licenced bar as well as children's entertainment.
Entry forms for the treasure hunt are £20 per car, with no booking necessary for more information call: 01379 740626
You may also want to watch:
Since it was launched in 2000 the EAAA has attended more than 20,000 missions.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 8 Contactless card payment limit increased to £100
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks