Families invited to attend Father’s Day charity car treasure hunt
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Families are being invited to spend Father's Day at charity treasure hunt in Rushall, near Diss.
On Sunday, June 17, the family run Vincent's Garage, in Dickleburgh Road will host a motorised treasure hunt and family fun day. Returning for the third consecutive year the annual event will be held in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA).
From 10am those wishing to take part in the treasure hunt will be able to collect their entry forms and maps from the garage before setting off on the course, which will take them through the surrounding countryside.
From 2pm there will be a charity auction, live music, hog roast and licenced bar as well as children's entertainment.
Entry forms for the treasure hunt are £20 per car, with no booking necessary for more information call: 01379 740626
You may also want to watch:
Since it was launched in 2000 the EAAA has attended more than 20,000 missions.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 5 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 8 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 9 Report into Norfolk Christmas floods could take six months
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change