Volunteer plea for RSPCA shops in Attleborough and Wymondham
A charity is recruiting volunteers to help in their shops in Attleborough and Wymondham.
The RSPCA Norwich and Mid-Norfolk branch is looking for people to help in their shops in Attleborough and Wymondham to help raise much needed funds through volunteering.
Sue Shilling, Attleborough shop manager, said: 'Our shops are really important to the charity as they raise half of the funds we need to help animals suffering cruelty and neglect in Norfolk. We are looking for people who can spare a few hours a week to help in the shops by sorting through donations and helping customers. It is great experience for anyone who is looking for retail skills as well as anyone looking to do something in their spare time.'
All money raised in Norfolk stays in the county, say charity officials.
Contact the Attleborough shop on 01953 457517 or the Wymondham shop on 01953 602558.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, log on to www.rspcanorwich.org
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 6 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 7 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"