Volunteer plea for RSPCA shops in Attleborough and Wymondham
A charity is recruiting volunteers to help in their shops in Attleborough and Wymondham.
The RSPCA Norwich and Mid-Norfolk branch is looking for people to help in their shops in Attleborough and Wymondham to help raise much needed funds through volunteering.
Sue Shilling, Attleborough shop manager, said: 'Our shops are really important to the charity as they raise half of the funds we need to help animals suffering cruelty and neglect in Norfolk. We are looking for people who can spare a few hours a week to help in the shops by sorting through donations and helping customers. It is great experience for anyone who is looking for retail skills as well as anyone looking to do something in their spare time.'
All money raised in Norfolk stays in the county, say charity officials.
Contact the Attleborough shop on 01953 457517 or the Wymondham shop on 01953 602558.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, log on to www.rspcanorwich.org
- 1 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 2 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 3 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 6 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s