Weekend resurfacing works to close roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Works to resurface a roundabout will last two days this month.
The Uplands Way and Willbye Avenue roundabout will be closed from Saturday, March 23 to Sunday, March 24 between 7.30am and 5pm.
Access to homes during the works will be maintained from one direction at all times and there will be special signs to show if businesses are open if required.
A Norfolk County Council map suggests using Mount Street and Frenze Road as diversion routes.
The roundabout is close to Diss High School, however the works have been scheduled for the weekend to avoid too much disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services and bus companies have been made aware of the closure. The 584 bus travels through Willbye Avenue, but will not be affected due to not running on weekends.
For further information contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour