Weekend resurfacing works to close roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Works to resurface a roundabout will last two days this month.
The Uplands Way and Willbye Avenue roundabout will be closed from Saturday, March 23 to Sunday, March 24 between 7.30am and 5pm.
Access to homes during the works will be maintained from one direction at all times and there will be special signs to show if businesses are open if required.
A Norfolk County Council map suggests using Mount Street and Frenze Road as diversion routes.
The roundabout is close to Diss High School, however the works have been scheduled for the weekend to avoid too much disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services and bus companies have been made aware of the closure. The 584 bus travels through Willbye Avenue, but will not be affected due to not running on weekends.
For further information contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 8 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk