Weekend resurfacing works to close roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Works to resurface a roundabout will last two days this month.
The Uplands Way and Willbye Avenue roundabout will be closed from Saturday, March 23 to Sunday, March 24 between 7.30am and 5pm.
Access to homes during the works will be maintained from one direction at all times and there will be special signs to show if businesses are open if required.
A Norfolk County Council map suggests using Mount Street and Frenze Road as diversion routes.
The roundabout is close to Diss High School, however the works have been scheduled for the weekend to avoid too much disruption.
Emergency services and bus companies have been made aware of the closure. The 584 bus travels through Willbye Avenue, but will not be affected due to not running on weekends.
For further information contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 3 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 7 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
- 8 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 9 Elderly people targeted by scammers pretending to be police officers
- 10 Case adjourned for woman charged with causing death by careless driving