Weekend resurfacing works to close roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Works to resurface a roundabout will last two days this month.
The Uplands Way and Willbye Avenue roundabout will be closed from Saturday, March 23 to Sunday, March 24 between 7.30am and 5pm.
Access to homes during the works will be maintained from one direction at all times and there will be special signs to show if businesses are open if required.
A Norfolk County Council map suggests using Mount Street and Frenze Road as diversion routes.
The roundabout is close to Diss High School, however the works have been scheduled for the weekend to avoid too much disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services and bus companies have been made aware of the closure. The 584 bus travels through Willbye Avenue, but will not be affected due to not running on weekends.
For further information contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters