Warning over Banham wheel spin teens
Police have issued a teenage driver with a warning notice for wheel spinning near Banham Community Centre. The 17-year-old was told if they were caught again within 12 months, the car would be seized.
Police have issued a teenage driver with a warning notice for wheel spinning near Banham Community Centre.
The 17-year-old was told if they were caught again within 12 months, the car would be seized.
An officer also gave words of advice to another driver who was playing loud music from their car.
The action, which took place last Wednesday, was part of a drive by police to crack down on anti-social behaviour in the south Norfolk village.
PC Jacquie Tobin said: 'We have taken positive action to disrupt anti-social driving in the Banham vicinity, which is also a current neighbourhood priority. Officers will continue to patrol the village and act upon information passed onto us by local residents.'
The Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), which patrols Banham, would like to hear residents' suggestions on what their new priorities should be at a public meeting taking place on Thursday.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 6 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Three Suffolk pubs join forces for Jubilee weekend beer festival
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
The meeting will take place at Attleborough Town Hall from 7.30pm.
To contact Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com