Warning over Banham wheel spin teens
Police have issued a teenage driver with a warning notice for wheel spinning near Banham Community Centre. The 17-year-old was told if they were caught again within 12 months, the car would be seized.
Police have issued a teenage driver with a warning notice for wheel spinning near Banham Community Centre.
The 17-year-old was told if they were caught again within 12 months, the car would be seized.
An officer also gave words of advice to another driver who was playing loud music from their car.
The action, which took place last Wednesday, was part of a drive by police to crack down on anti-social behaviour in the south Norfolk village.
You may also want to watch:
PC Jacquie Tobin said: 'We have taken positive action to disrupt anti-social driving in the Banham vicinity, which is also a current neighbourhood priority. Officers will continue to patrol the village and act upon information passed onto us by local residents.'
The Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), which patrols Banham, would like to hear residents' suggestions on what their new priorities should be at a public meeting taking place on Thursday.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
The meeting will take place at Attleborough Town Hall from 7.30pm.
To contact Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org