Water Lillies swimmers dive in to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
Children at a South Norfolk swimming school will be taking the plunge to raise money as part of its 10th anniversary.
Youngsters from Water Lillies Swimming School will be taking part in the school's first sponsored swim at Harleston on Saturday July 15.
More than 20 children aged between five and 10 years will be swimming anything from 10 metres to over 1,500 metres.
All monies raised will be donated to three nominated charities - Nelson's Journey, EACH and East Anglian Air Ambulance. Water Lilies regularly raises money for charity and aims to raise even more this year during their 10-year celebrations.
A charity raffle and charity ball are also in the pipeline to help raise money for charity.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to support the children taking part in the sponsored swim you can donate on their page at: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term