Water Lillies swimmers dive in to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
Children at a South Norfolk swimming school will be taking the plunge to raise money as part of its 10th anniversary.
Youngsters from Water Lillies Swimming School will be taking part in the school's first sponsored swim at Harleston on Saturday July 15.
More than 20 children aged between five and 10 years will be swimming anything from 10 metres to over 1,500 metres.
All monies raised will be donated to three nominated charities - Nelson's Journey, EACH and East Anglian Air Ambulance. Water Lilies regularly raises money for charity and aims to raise even more this year during their 10-year celebrations.
A charity raffle and charity ball are also in the pipeline to help raise money for charity.
If you would like to support the children taking part in the sponsored swim you can donate on their page at: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely