Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Norfolk is set for yet more gloomy weather according to forecasters - with a chance of light snow.
According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest there may be wintry showers on Wednesday night or in the early hours of Thursday.
It is expected to turn to rain as the day goes on.
Inland temperatures are expected to hit highs of 4C on Thursday, while on the coast it could reach 7C.
Adam Dury, from Weatherquest, said: "For most of this week there'll only maybe be a sleet shower or small amount of snow.
"It would only be overnight, and the chances are it won't accumulate as the ground will be damp and it would be likely to freeze if it did land.
"Any snow would be in isolated spots and we're expecting a very cold night on Thursday and Friday, with temperatures set to warm up on Friday and get milder through the weekend."
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
Most parts of Norfolk are likely to see rain each day in the early morning and afternoon until Saturday when things could dry up.