Readers capture stunning sunrise and sunset pictures
- Credit: Edward Russell
Red sky at night and red sky in morning have guaranteed stunning pictures from our readers.
Across the county people have captured images of amazing sunsets and sunrises over the past couple of days.
The old shepherd’s tales would normally give us an idea of what weather the skies are likely to lead to.
The Met Office is forecasting a mixed bag this weekend.
Saturday will have a bright start in the morning but then expect it to turn breezy with afternoon showers.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will be less windy and will start the day with sunshine. In the afternoon, Norfolk has been forecast to have cloud with rain and light winds.
Temperatures are likely to remain in the late teens over the weekend.
- 1 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 2 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 6 Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- 7 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 8 Weather warning issued for icy surfaces
- 9 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk