Sunny and dry week ahead with 24C heat to come
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
It might be worth getting the sun tan lotion back out this week with lots of bright and cheerful weather on the way.
Norfolk is set to bask in the glow of the summer sunshine for the next few days as recent unsettled weather predicted to become much calmer.
Wednesday should the the coolest and dullest day of the week, with cloud cover expected for much of it and highs of 19-20C forecast.
Thursday and Friday should be brighter with a very low likelihood of rain on either day, according to forecasters at the Met Office.
The brighter and sunnier weather seems to be reserved for the weekend, with temperatures up to and exceeding 24C on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The heat and sunshine come with a warning, though – this newspaper's water safety campaign is encouraging people to enjoy our county's beaches, Broads, rivers and lakes safely.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 5 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready