Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
You may also want to watch:
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 5 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 6 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 7 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready