White Christmas in Norfolk not ruled out
- Credit: Archant
A white Christmas in Norfolk could still be on the cards, according to a local forecaster.
With Christmas Day just over a week away, a long-range forecast has shown that temperatures are set to become colder next week.
A spokeswoman for Weatherquest said: "The weather will become colder as we get closer towards Christmas."
When asked about the prospect of snow on Christmas Day in Norfolk, the forecaster could not rule it out.
She said: "Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day is set to become slightly more unsettled but it is still too early to be sure for certain."
Over the next week until Christmas Eve, Norfolk's weather is expected to be settled but dominated by high pressure.
Mist and fog is forecasted in the mornings which will be followed by persistent cloud in the days leading up to December 24.
Join our Christmas in Norfolk Facebook group.
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year