Website tribute to power worker Jonathan
The widow of a man who died after suffering an electric shock as he worked on an electricity pole has built a website in his memory.Jonathan Crosby, 45, from Dickleburgh, was working on a power cable in Sawmills Road, Diss, when the accident happened last November.
The widow of a man who died after suffering an electric shock as he worked on an electricity pole has built a website in his memory.
Jonathan Crosby, 45, from Dickleburgh, was working on a power cable in Sawmills Road, Diss, when the accident happened last November.
The father of four, who was working for EDF Energy, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment but died later.
After the tragedy, Mr Crosby's widow Carolyn described him as a “one-off, a wonderful husband and father”.
You may also want to watch:
The memorial website is being launched tomorrow.
It has a tribute guestbook for people to sign and a gallery of photos.
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 7 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 8 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?
The site also features slideshows of the memorial garden built by his EDF Energy colleagues
and a memorial football match last May.
Mr Crosby went to school in Diss and had worked for EDF for more than 20 years.
Mrs Crosby said the website was a “lovely tribute to a loved and respected man”.
An inquest into Mr Crosby's death has been opened and adjourned.
To visit the website go to www.joncrosby.co.uk