Young actors and creative invited to join youth theatre group
- Credit: Archant
Budding performers looking to try out their acting skills and get creative are being invited to join a youth theatre group.
Unit Twenty Three, a South Norfolk social enterprise group, runs term-time theatre workshops in and around Diss for young people aged 12 and above.
The weekly workshops cover all types of theatre and aim to help participants build confidence through various games, team-working exercises and simply being creative.
The groups are open to anyone who is willing to take part with no need to audition.
Workshops for young people aged 12 to 16 are currently run in Bressingham Village Hall, with the group looking to start a new workshop in Botesdale Village Hall for eight to 12-year-olds.
You may also want to watch:
The Bressingham Village Hall group meets on Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Attendance costs £60 per half-term, with half bursaries available.
For more information and to show an interest in joining the new Botesdale group, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk