Young actors and creative invited to join youth theatre group
- Credit: Archant
Budding performers looking to try out their acting skills and get creative are being invited to join a youth theatre group.
Unit Twenty Three, a South Norfolk social enterprise group, runs term-time theatre workshops in and around Diss for young people aged 12 and above.
The weekly workshops cover all types of theatre and aim to help participants build confidence through various games, team-working exercises and simply being creative.
The groups are open to anyone who is willing to take part with no need to audition.
Workshops for young people aged 12 to 16 are currently run in Bressingham Village Hall, with the group looking to start a new workshop in Botesdale Village Hall for eight to 12-year-olds.
You may also want to watch:
The Bressingham Village Hall group meets on Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Attendance costs £60 per half-term, with half bursaries available.
For more information and to show an interest in joining the new Botesdale group, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 2 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 4 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 5 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo