Allum hits out in style
David Allum hit two centuries in six days. The first came against Ajax III on tour from Holland. At 35-3 Stradbroke were in some bother against Evie Van Leeuven, a member of the Dutch Ladies national team.
David Allum hit two centuries in six days. The first came against Ajax III on tour from Holland.
At 35-3 Stradbroke were in some bother against Evie Van Leeuven, a member of the Dutch Ladies national team.
Allum and Simon Higgins put on a record stand of 190 before Higgins fell for 98. Allum reached his hundred with a six, then passed his previous best of 108.
Ajax batted out a draw but there was no such reprieve for Easton III on Sunday in the MSC League Section B.
You may also want to watch:
A good pitch and fast outfield were all the invitation he needed to satisfy his hunger for runs.
An opening stand of 87 with Alan Barker saw his partner dismissed for 23. He then traded blows with Steve Warner (33), eventually falling for 104.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
He then found time to hold two catches as Billy Freeman and Lee Bedwell ran through the home side.