Allum hits out in style
David Allum hit two centuries in six days. The first came against Ajax III on tour from Holland. At 35-3 Stradbroke were in some bother against Evie Van Leeuven, a member of the Dutch Ladies national team.
David Allum hit two centuries in six days. The first came against Ajax III on tour from Holland.
At 35-3 Stradbroke were in some bother against Evie Van Leeuven, a member of the Dutch Ladies national team.
Allum and Simon Higgins put on a record stand of 190 before Higgins fell for 98. Allum reached his hundred with a six, then passed his previous best of 108.
Ajax batted out a draw but there was no such reprieve for Easton III on Sunday in the MSC League Section B.
You may also want to watch:
A good pitch and fast outfield were all the invitation he needed to satisfy his hunger for runs.
An opening stand of 87 with Alan Barker saw his partner dismissed for 23. He then traded blows with Steve Warner (33), eventually falling for 104.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
He then found time to hold two catches as Billy Freeman and Lee Bedwell ran through the home side.