Angling: Diss AC trio brave conditions
Deep snow did not put off three anglers from Diss Angling Club from fishing a match on Sunday.
With Eye ponds frozen over, they switched to Diss Mere in the search for fish.
Andrew Mears took top spot, when he fished the tip with a small groundbait feeder.
Mears caught two skimmers and a few roach, on his way to a catch of 1lb 14oz.
Second on the day went to George Wilby, who used the pole to catch roach for 1lb 10oz.
You may also want to watch:
Third went to John Mears, who had 4oz.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 6 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change