Angling: Diss AC trio brave conditions
Deep snow did not put off three anglers from Diss Angling Club from fishing a match on Sunday.
With Eye ponds frozen over, they switched to Diss Mere in the search for fish.
Andrew Mears took top spot, when he fished the tip with a small groundbait feeder.
Mears caught two skimmers and a few roach, on his way to a catch of 1lb 14oz.
Second on the day went to George Wilby, who used the pole to catch roach for 1lb 10oz.
You may also want to watch:
Third went to John Mears, who had 4oz.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Buildings available to rent in grounds of monastery in Norfolk
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021