Angling: Diss AC trio brave conditions
Deep snow did not put off three anglers from Diss Angling Club from fishing a match on Sunday.
With Eye ponds frozen over, they switched to Diss Mere in the search for fish.
Andrew Mears took top spot, when he fished the tip with a small groundbait feeder.
Mears caught two skimmers and a few roach, on his way to a catch of 1lb 14oz.
Second on the day went to George Wilby, who used the pole to catch roach for 1lb 10oz.
You may also want to watch:
Third went to John Mears, who had 4oz.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters