Angling: Diss AC trio brave conditions
Deep snow did not put off three anglers from Diss Angling Club from fishing a match on Sunday.
With Eye ponds frozen over, they switched to Diss Mere in the search for fish.
Andrew Mears took top spot, when he fished the tip with a small groundbait feeder.
Mears caught two skimmers and a few roach, on his way to a catch of 1lb 14oz.
Second on the day went to George Wilby, who used the pole to catch roach for 1lb 10oz.
You may also want to watch:
Third went to John Mears, who had 4oz.
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 4 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 5 Pregnancy, testing and natural immunity - your Covid jab concerns answered
- 6 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 7 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 8 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 9 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser