Battling it out at Shotford BC
THE Peter Renaut Tournament was held at the Shotford Bowls Club on Sunday, February 15. The tournament was played by mixed triples and after a day of hard fought games the finals were played.
THE Peter Renaut Tournament was held at the Shotford Bowls Club on Sunday, February 15.
The tournament was played by mixed triples and after a day of hard fought games the finals were played.
Results: 1st Gwen Barber, Ted Thacker, David Riches; 2nd Reg Brinded, Jenny Humphreys, Brian Humphreys; 3rd Poppy Stannard, Alec Thompson, Hilton Smith; 4th Joan Randall, Pearl Wilson, Jack Wearmouth.
Jean Renaut presented the trophy and the prizes and congratulated the winners and thanked all those who had played making the day the success it was.
You may also want to watch:
John Hutson was thanked for organising the tournament, Lawrence Cooke was also thanked for the help he had given throughout the day.
Yvonne Hutson then presented Jean with a bouquet of flowers.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 4 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 5 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 6 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 9 More than 100,000 young people have received Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
The profit from the day was �260, the raffle made �200 and everyone that had given prizes were thanked most sincerely.