Big competitions at Diss Golf Club are keenly contested
- Credit: Archant
Some 75 members turned out to play in the annual President's Day Stableford at Diss Golf Club. Scoring was very close, with winner Keith Hussey coming in with an excellent 41 points.
In second place on countback was Nathan Doe with 40 points, followed by Adrian Izod, also on 40 points.
Meanwhile Paul Wright's Captain's Day raised approximately £450 for East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
A stableford competition was held and 80 members took part. Thankfully the rain forecast held off until the competition was almost finished.
Luke Green was the overall winner with 43 Stableford points followed by Simon Palmer (42 points), Paul Elliston (41 points ocb) and Dave Mould (41 points).
You may also want to watch:
Katharine Allen was first in ladies' section with 38 points with Barbara Millier second on 37 points.
Paul expressed his appreciation for all the help he received from members on the day and thanked all who participated.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 3 A1066 clear following earlier breakdown
- 4 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move