Dan hits hat-trick for Tangerines
Diss Town 4, Downham Town 0
A hat-trick from Norfolk tennis star Dan Wynne saw Diss Town move into second place in the Ridgeons Division One table.
The Tangerines took the lead in the 44th minute from a Stuart Garner penalty.
In first half added time Luke Catchpole headed on for Wynne to run clear and shoot in. Wynne headed in to make it 3-0 in the 72nd minute before Downham were reduced to ten men following a send off for Lee Frappell. Late in the game Jordan Rocastle set Wynne up to shoot in from ten yards out for his hat-trick goal.
On Tuesday, Diss Town will be hosting a friendly against a Norwich City XI (kick-off 7.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 3 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 4 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 7 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 8 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 9 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 10 ‘Completely trollied’ carer drove while almost five times limit – twice