Diss all set to train again
THE Diss Town FC annual meeting will be held at Brewers Green Lane on Monday, June 15, at 8pm.Pre-season training, for all three teams, will start on Tuesday, June 16.
THE Diss Town FC annual meeting will be held at Brewers Green Lane on Monday, June 15, at 8pm.
Pre-season training, for all three teams, will start on Tuesday, June 16.
All players wishing to rejoin the club or join as a new player should meet at Brewers Green Lane at 7pm.
Diss Town pre-season friendly matches arranged so far are: Friday, July 10, Kirkley and Pakefield v Diss (kick off 7.45pm); Tuesday, July 14, Diss v Wisbech (kick-off 7.45pm); Saturday, July 18, Blofield v Diss, first teams at 1pm and reserve teams at 3pm; Tuesday, July 21, Diss v Needham Market (kick-off 7.45pm); Friday, July 24, Diss Reserves v Hempnall (kick-off 7.30pm); Tuesday, July 28, Diss v CRC (kick-off 7.45pm); Saturday, August 1, Walsham-le-Willows v Diss (kick-off 3pm); Tuesday, August 4, Diss v Lowestoft (kick-off 7.45pm); Wednesday, August 5, Lowestoft U18 v Diss U18 (kick-off 7.45pm); Thursday, August 13, Bungay U18 v Diss U18 (kick-off 7.30pm); Thursday, August 20, Diss U18 v Norwich United U18 (kick-off 7.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
The Ridgeons League Division One season starts on Saturday, August 8.
Mini-kickers for five to eight-year-old boys and girls will be held every Monday during the summer from 6 to 7.30pm at a cost of �1.50 per session. Full details can be obtained from David Cobb on 07963 518657.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
The Diss Town Football Club house facilities at Brewers Green Lane are available for use by other local sporting clubs.
For details and discussion on your requirements either visit the club on a weekday evening or ring 01379 651223. There is a pool table and dart board for those wishing to enter local leagues for those two sports.