Diss and District Bowls Club to stage open week
- Credit: James Bass
Diss and District Bowls Club will be holding an open week later in the month.
It will be open for everyone, young and older, with an opportunity being provided to try indoor and outdoor bowls. Just turn up and have a go or check out the club's facilities.
The event will be running from Monday to Friday, August 14 to 18, from 7 to 9pm and on Saturday, August 19 from 10am to 1pm.
The club is situated opposite Fair Green behind The Cock Inn.
The club will also be holding an Open Drive on Monday, August 28 at 2pm. The cost is £5 including a light buffet. Booking is essential.
You may also want to watch:
For further information about either event contact 01379 642908.
Golf: Diss Golf Club Seniors and Bungay Seniors once again did battle in the WW2 Tin Hat Challenge with Diss coming out worthy winners.Seniors' Captain Mike Doig was presented with the trophy by Bungay Captain Bill Carson.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants