Diss Town show battling qualities to seal hard earned point
- Credit: Archant
Diss Town bounced back from a painful home defeat to secure a hard earned draw at Brewers Green Lane on Saturday.
The Tangerines were distinctly second best againsst visitors Swaffham Town in midweek, going down 4-0, but they put that drubbing behind them with a gutsy display in front of their own supporters.
Diss twice came from behind to draw 2-2 with visitors March Town.
The visitors went ahead through Logan on 38 minutes before a goalkeeper's clearance hit Luke Priestley on the back and rebounded in four minutes later.
Again Diss fell behind but again they fought back, this time in the 90th minute when Priestley saw his penalty saved, but then knocked in the rebound.
After a difficult summer Diss now have five points to their name after four games, and will be attempting to build on a solid start on Saturday when they visit Braintree Reserves (3pm).
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 7 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village