Diss Town show battling qualities to seal hard earned point
- Credit: Archant
Diss Town bounced back from a painful home defeat to secure a hard earned draw at Brewers Green Lane on Saturday.
The Tangerines were distinctly second best againsst visitors Swaffham Town in midweek, going down 4-0, but they put that drubbing behind them with a gutsy display in front of their own supporters.
Diss twice came from behind to draw 2-2 with visitors March Town.
The visitors went ahead through Logan on 38 minutes before a goalkeeper's clearance hit Luke Priestley on the back and rebounded in four minutes later.
Again Diss fell behind but again they fought back, this time in the 90th minute when Priestley saw his penalty saved, but then knocked in the rebound.
You may also want to watch:
After a difficult summer Diss now have five points to their name after four games, and will be attempting to build on a solid start on Saturday when they visit Braintree Reserves (3pm).
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison