Edwards family wins scramble
There was an Easter Mixed Texas Scramble at Diss Golf Club.Congratulations to the Edwards family team - Jimmy, Sam (female), Luke and Thomas, for winning the Texas Scramble on Good Friday with an amazing 49.
There was an Easter Mixed Texas Scramble at Diss Golf Club.
Congratulations to the Edwards family team - Jimmy, Sam (female), Luke and Thomas, for winning the Texas Scramble on Good Friday with an amazing 49.8 score, (combined handicaps less 20 percent).
The second team were: Judith Meli, Nick Whitehead, Sandra and Ken Bowman with 50.2 points. The third team of four, were the Attwoods and the Langmeads (husband and wife pairing) with 50.6.
Pictured is lady captain Celia Pearson presenting prizes to the winning 'Edwards' family
You may also want to watch:
18 Hole Challenge, March 31: 1 Mrs Marianne Haines 100-22-78 (22.2), 2 Mrs Chris Clews 98-19-79 (19.4), 3 Mrs Jean Rickard 100-20-80 (19.6).
- 1 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 7 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 8 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards