Edwards family wins scramble
There was an Easter Mixed Texas Scramble at Diss Golf Club.Congratulations to the Edwards family team - Jimmy, Sam (female), Luke and Thomas, for winning the Texas Scramble on Good Friday with an amazing 49.
There was an Easter Mixed Texas Scramble at Diss Golf Club.
Congratulations to the Edwards family team - Jimmy, Sam (female), Luke and Thomas, for winning the Texas Scramble on Good Friday with an amazing 49.8 score, (combined handicaps less 20 percent).
The second team were: Judith Meli, Nick Whitehead, Sandra and Ken Bowman with 50.2 points. The third team of four, were the Attwoods and the Langmeads (husband and wife pairing) with 50.6.
Pictured is lady captain Celia Pearson presenting prizes to the winning 'Edwards' family
You may also want to watch:
18 Hole Challenge, March 31: 1 Mrs Marianne Haines 100-22-78 (22.2), 2 Mrs Chris Clews 98-19-79 (19.4), 3 Mrs Jean Rickard 100-20-80 (19.6).
- 1 From beauty to beer: businessman ready to revive village pub
- 2 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 3 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 4 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 5 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 6 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 7 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000