Bromley 4, Magpies Men 4HARLESTON Magpies Men returned home from a trip to Bromley in good heart having taken part in an eight-goal thriller giving both sides a point.
Bromley 4, Magpies Men 4
HARLESTON Magpies Men returned home from a trip to Bromley in good heart having taken part in an eight-goal thriller giving both sides a point.
Therefore they kept a gap of four points between Magpies and Bromley, who sit eighth and one position above relegation play offs. Magpies had taken time to adjust to the pitch but had gained the lead and it was not until the last few minutes that they had surrendered the lead.
With but seven minutes to the final whistle the Norfolk side had gone behind, however they replied within a minute to even the score and secure a point.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend joint leaders Canterbury visit Magpies on Sunday 2.15 pm for what promises to be a most entertaining game. Whilst a number of sides contain internationals none are likely to influence a game as much as Canterbury's Kwan Browne who is equally effective in defence or attack.
In the away game Magpies were unlucky to return point-less and it was only his influence that kept the Kent side in the game in the last quarter.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
Mark Wheelhouse and Neil Toulson are likely to return to the line up with Simon Hipwell not available.
Squad: From Richard Harms, John Livings, Gareth Furlong, David Ling, Leigh Sitch, Stuart Leate, Richard Gill, Pete Bale, Andy Hipwell, Tristan Baynes, Duncan Graves, James Fanger, Ben Wright, Richard Ling, Mark Wheelhouse, Jamie Legg.