Bromley 4, Magpies Men 4HARLESTON Magpies Men returned home from a trip to Bromley in good heart having taken part in an eight-goal thriller giving both sides a point.
Bromley 4, Magpies Men 4
HARLESTON Magpies Men returned home from a trip to Bromley in good heart having taken part in an eight-goal thriller giving both sides a point.
Therefore they kept a gap of four points between Magpies and Bromley, who sit eighth and one position above relegation play offs. Magpies had taken time to adjust to the pitch but had gained the lead and it was not until the last few minutes that they had surrendered the lead.
With but seven minutes to the final whistle the Norfolk side had gone behind, however they replied within a minute to even the score and secure a point.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend joint leaders Canterbury visit Magpies on Sunday 2.15 pm for what promises to be a most entertaining game. Whilst a number of sides contain internationals none are likely to influence a game as much as Canterbury's Kwan Browne who is equally effective in defence or attack.
In the away game Magpies were unlucky to return point-less and it was only his influence that kept the Kent side in the game in the last quarter.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks
Mark Wheelhouse and Neil Toulson are likely to return to the line up with Simon Hipwell not available.
Squad: From Richard Harms, John Livings, Gareth Furlong, David Ling, Leigh Sitch, Stuart Leate, Richard Gill, Pete Bale, Andy Hipwell, Tristan Baynes, Duncan Graves, James Fanger, Ben Wright, Richard Ling, Mark Wheelhouse, Jamie Legg.