Fixture backlog for Diss and rivals
Diss Town are without a game until Saturday, February 28 when Long Melford will visit Brewers Green Lane.The recent spate of match postponements means that an ever-increasing number of matches will have to be played in midweek.
Diss Town are without a game until Saturday, February 28 when Long Melford will visit Brewers Green Lane.
The recent spate of match postponements means that an ever-increasing number of matches will have to be played in midweek.
The Tangerines' match at Swaffham, which was postponed last Saturday, will now be played on Tuesday, March 17. To assist teams with reducing the midweek travelling the Ridgeons League has announced more changes to Division One fixtures.
Two other matches have been moved: On Tuesday, March 10 Ipswich Wanderers will visit Diss and on Saturday, March 21 Debenham Leisure Centre will visit Diss.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout