FOOTBALL: Youth notes
DISS TIGERS U10 ran out winners of the Costessey Sports club five-a-side competition. A total of 16 teams battled it out across two divisions in the U10 age group. Having successfully negotiated their way past teams like Cromer, Dereham, Costessey and North Walsham, they faced a difficult final against Lakeford. A physical match was decided by the one goal, scored by Ryan Davidson.
WYMONDHAM TOWN UNITED YOUTH held its annual presentation event to celebrate all of the players' participation and to highlight some outstanding achievements. Every player received a representative award:
100 appearances – Ben Bailey, David Lambert, Ryan Howard, Jordan Howard, Jordan Rolf, Tome Felice, Daniel Mutten, Bradley Russell, Oliver Tribe, Will Morley, Louis Hyett. 150 – Harvey White. 200 –Nick Parker, Joe Bush, Jack Morris.
U8s Players Player: Dominic Mayne, Jeorgy Batch. Most improved: Jacob Williams, Matthew Chlopas. Managers Player: Jack O'Malley, Eddie Ray.
You may also want to watch:
U9s Players Player: Billy Batch, Oliver Whittaker. Most improved: Ewan Croughan, James Ketteridge, Emma Walker, Liam Soanes, Cameron Chilvers. Managers Player: Elliot Carolan, Travis Dodsworth. U10s Players Player: Ben Holding, Sam Collison. Most improved: Euan Stevenson, Ben Terry. Managers Player: Matt Cheal-Ferris, Archie Dyer.
U11s Players Player: Luke Hunt, Massimo Wise. Most improved: Jacob Bush, Henry Metcalf, Ross Large. Managers Player: Connor Milligan, Karin Ralhan. U12s Players Player: Jordan Howard. Most improved: Jordan Rolf. Managers Player: Ali Periman. U13s Players Player: Alex Raggett. Most improved: Richard Bate-Weldo. Managers Player: Robert Smith. U14s Players Player: Oliver Tribe. Most improved: Luke Bates. Managers Player: Henry Cugnoni
- 1 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 2 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 3 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 7 More than £4,000 raised after father-of-six has leg amputated
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
U16s Players Player: Josh Mellor. Most improved: Will Morley. Managers Player: Brad Rivett.
Club Man of the year: Rod Dyer, Richard Taylor