Frustration continues for Tangerines
The weather-related interruption to the season continued with the Bank Holiday Monday Ridgeons League Division One match between Gorleston and Diss postponed due to a frozen pitch.
It means that Diss were unable to play a match in December.
Their last game was the Ridgeons League Cup tie at Wisbech Town on Tuesday, November 23.
Diss will be away at Fakenham on Monday, January 3 (kick-off 3pm) in a Ridgeons League Division One game before hopefully playing their much-postponed Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round match at Norwich St Johns on Saturday, January 8.
Diss Reserves' next match is at home to Needham Market Reserves on Saturday, January 8 (kick-off 3pm).
You may also want to watch:
Diss A's next match will be the Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final away at Belton on Saturday, January 8 (kick-off 1.45pm).
Diss U18's next match will be in the Ridgeons Youth League Cup Second Round at home to Debenham Leisure Centre Under-18's on Thursday, January 6 (kick-off 7.45pm).
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 5 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 6 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 7 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
Various sponsorship opportunities exist at Diss Town FC. Please ring the club on 01379 651223 on weekday evenings for further details.
The Diss Town Football Club house facilities at Brewers Green Lane are available for use by other local sporting clubs and businesses and also available for hire for parties.
For details and discussion on your requirements either visit the club on a weekday evening or ring 01379 651223.