Frustration continues for Tangerines
The weather-related interruption to the season continued with the Bank Holiday Monday Ridgeons League Division One match between Gorleston and Diss postponed due to a frozen pitch.
It means that Diss were unable to play a match in December.
Their last game was the Ridgeons League Cup tie at Wisbech Town on Tuesday, November 23.
Diss will be away at Fakenham on Monday, January 3 (kick-off 3pm) in a Ridgeons League Division One game before hopefully playing their much-postponed Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round match at Norwich St Johns on Saturday, January 8.
Diss Reserves' next match is at home to Needham Market Reserves on Saturday, January 8 (kick-off 3pm).
Diss A's next match will be the Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final away at Belton on Saturday, January 8 (kick-off 1.45pm).
Diss U18's next match will be in the Ridgeons Youth League Cup Second Round at home to Debenham Leisure Centre Under-18's on Thursday, January 6 (kick-off 7.45pm).
- 1 New crafting event coming to East Anglia this summer
- 2 Man in court over hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Overcrowding fears sees council oppose town's affordable housing plans
- 4 Church school becomes latest to join growing academy trust
- 5 50-mile diversion in place as A140 set to close to repair damaged road
- 6 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 7 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
- 8 Threat of more rail disruption as Greater Anglia workers are to be balloted for strikes
- 9 Rare 19th century painting found in Norfolk home sells for £160k
- 10 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
Various sponsorship opportunities exist at Diss Town FC. Please ring the club on 01379 651223 on weekday evenings for further details.
The Diss Town Football Club house facilities at Brewers Green Lane are available for use by other local sporting clubs and businesses and also available for hire for parties.
For details and discussion on your requirements either visit the club on a weekday evening or ring 01379 651223.