Harleston back to winning ways
HARLESTON Town got back to winning ways against AFC Norwich Reserves. With key players still out of the squad through injury, the team produced a workman like performance.
HARLESTON Town got back to winning ways against AFC Norwich Reserves.
With key players still out of the squad through injury, the team produced a workman like performance.
The game was pretty much dominated by Harleston who went close early on through Sam Wilby. The keeper saving with his outstretched leg.
The second half AFC Norwich nearly scored from a corner but luckily Marc Pierce cleared off the line to keep the game level.
You may also want to watch:
With 10 minutes remaining Finn Goodwin Wright hit a superb corner for Matt Goreham to head home and give Town the lead. Within five minutes of taking the lead AFC Norwich pushed up to get an equaliser but were caught on the break and Finn Goodwin Wright produced a sublime chip over the advancing keeper.
Paul Bliss and Finn Goodwin Wright were outstanding throughout the game.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
Final score: AFC Norwich Reserves 0, Harleston Town FC 2.
Harleston host Blofield Reserves at the recreation ground on Saturday, kick-off 2.30pm.