Harleston bounce back
HARLESTON Town got back to winning ways after last week's defeat. They produced a workmanlike performance against a spirited Hindringham Reserves side.
HARLESTON Town got back to winning ways after last week's defeat.
They produced a workmanlike performance against a spirited Hindringham Reserves side.
The game was hampered by the weather but it was Harleston who settled and took control of the game.
After 20 minutes a long kick by goalkeeper Steve Bartram was headed on by the midfield. Ondre Novak controlled the ball and smashed an unstoppable shot past the keeper.
You may also want to watch:
Harleston were in attack mode and shortly after the first goal the hard working Sam Wilby got his rewards by scoring Harleston's second goal following a one-two with Ben Goddard.
The second half saw Harleston create a lot of chances but the wind and keeper kept them out.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos