Hart-y win for Magpies
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts. Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved.
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts.
Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved. Blueharts struck back 10 minutes later after cutting through the Harleston defence.
However a penalty stroke and a strike at the top of the circle from Tristan Baines put Magpies 3-1 up at the break.
It was soon to be 4-1 when Richard Gill found space to slip the ball past the Blueharts keeper following a penetrating through ball from Hipwell.
You may also want to watch:
Blueharts managed to find another from a well worked corner. Despite late Blueharts pressure the magpies back four proved difficult to break down - Andy Bedwell clearing up any leftovers. During the match both sides lost two players to the sin bin.
This week Magpies are at home to Bedford.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 8 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 9 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village