Hart-y win for Magpies
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts. Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved.
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts.
Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved. Blueharts struck back 10 minutes later after cutting through the Harleston defence.
However a penalty stroke and a strike at the top of the circle from Tristan Baines put Magpies 3-1 up at the break.
It was soon to be 4-1 when Richard Gill found space to slip the ball past the Blueharts keeper following a penetrating through ball from Hipwell.
You may also want to watch:
Blueharts managed to find another from a well worked corner. Despite late Blueharts pressure the magpies back four proved difficult to break down - Andy Bedwell clearing up any leftovers. During the match both sides lost two players to the sin bin.
This week Magpies are at home to Bedford.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients