Hart-y win for Magpies
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts. Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved.
HARLESTON Magpies continued their 100 per cent record with a 4-2 win over Blueharts.
Magpies opened the scoring when Andy Hipwell slotted home from a rebound after his initial shot from a corner was saved. Blueharts struck back 10 minutes later after cutting through the Harleston defence.
However a penalty stroke and a strike at the top of the circle from Tristan Baines put Magpies 3-1 up at the break.
It was soon to be 4-1 when Richard Gill found space to slip the ball past the Blueharts keeper following a penetrating through ball from Hipwell.
You may also want to watch:
Blueharts managed to find another from a well worked corner. Despite late Blueharts pressure the magpies back four proved difficult to break down - Andy Bedwell clearing up any leftovers. During the match both sides lost two players to the sin bin.
This week Magpies are at home to Bedford.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk