Kerry good show
Harleston Kickboxing Club's Kerry Howman gained her second success in a row.Fighting at the Zen Night Club in Great Yarmouth, the fight consisted of three 1.
Harleston Kickboxing Club's Kerry Howman gained her second success in a row.
Fighting at the Zen Night Club in Great Yarmouth, the fight consisted of three 1.5 minute rounds with Kerry winning on points. Kerry said: “I was extremely nervous but the fight was a fantastic experience and I'm now in hard training for my next fight in August.”
She trains under the experienced eye of former British champion Kevan Goodswen.
Jordan Goodswen, 8, entered the juniors' competition for his ring debut, losing on points to his more experienced opponent,
but he displayed an excellent standard of kickboxing and good sportsmanship.
Harleston KBC trains on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-8pm at The Swan Hotel Harleston.
- 1 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 2 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 3 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 4 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 5 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Rare 19th century painting discovered in Norfolk home could fetch £50k
- 8 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
Harleston KBC is holding a “Full Contact Fight Night” at The Apollo on November 1.
Any local clubs that have full-contact fighters should contact Kevan Goodswen on 07772801373.
Harleston KBC are keen to hear from Dean Wilby from Diss. If you know him please ask him to get in touch with the club.