League has new leaders
CROWN FIRE CENTRAL & SOUTH NORFOLK LEAGUEDereham Town A are the new leaders of Division One after beating bottom team Yaxham 6-2.Former leaders Cranworth were beaten 2-1 at Swaffham Town A while formerly unbeaten Dickleburgh went down 6-4 at Hingham Athletic.
CROWN FIRE CENTRAL & SOUTH NORFOLK LEAGUE
Dereham Town A are the new leaders of Division One after beating bottom team Yaxham 6-2.
Former leaders Cranworth were beaten 2-1 at Swaffham Town A while formerly unbeaten Dickleburgh went down 6-4 at Hingham Athletic. Bridgham United. are up to fourth after beating Gressenhall 2-0.
You may also want to watch:
The other two matches ended in 2-2 draws. Narborough shared the spoils with Shipdham while Rockland United. took only their second point of the season in a home draw with Cockers.
There was a reduced programme in the other divisions because of the second round of the Norfolk Primary Cup.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 6 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 7 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 10 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
In Division Two, Shropham United. climbed to third spot as a result of a 2-0 win at Saham Toney Reserves. and Nostro are up to fourth after beating Hingham Athletic Reserves. by the same scoreline. The other match between Necton Res. and West End ended as a 1-1 draw.
Sporle go to the top of Division Three as a result of a 6-0 home win over Shipdham Reserves.
Bradenham Wanderers Reserves. stay third after beating Hindolveston 3-2 and Bawdeswell are fourth following their 4-1 home win over Great Cressingham.
There was a good deal of success for some of the league's teams in the Norfolk Primary Cup.
Breckland Wanderers beat Holt United. A by the odd goal of five, Bunwell ran up the biggest score of the day in an 8-0 home win over Watlington S&SC and Castle Acre Swifts were 6-2 winners at Dersingham Rovers A. Hethersett Athletic beat Hellesdon Wanderers by the only goal of the game, Stoke Ferry won 6-2 at Kett's Tavern Toucans and Thurton & Ashby ran out 5-1 winners at Newton Flotman Reserves. Splitz Utd. beat Burchwood 6-4 at home, Thetford Rovers Res. beat Dyers Arms 6-1 and Wymondham Town A ran out 4-1 home winners over Drayton Reserves.