Magpies back to outdoor action
HARLESTON Magpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe. Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
HARLESTONMagpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe.
Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
Whilst the Norfolk side will go all out for a win they will be pleased to return home with a draw.
The mid-season break came at the right time for Magpies, Richard Gill had missed three games through injury but is now fit again, and the squad needed a break following a tough first half in a most competitive league.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst a number of clubs have not been involved in indoor events, many of Magpies players have been playing in the top national indoor league.
Magpies' Ben Gowing, who had developed well during the season, is unavailable for the remainder of the campaign as he is working abroad.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 6 Life-saving defibrillator installed along historic Norfolk footpath
- 7 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 8 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 9 Lockdown easing LIVE: Norfolk and Waveney enjoys renewed freedom
- 10 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
Andy Bedwell had returned following his travels, he unfortunately has sustained an injury which will keep him out for the remainder of the season.
David Ling misses the game through suspension following an incident in the National League Indoor League.
Magpies will be looking to young players developing from the second team to support the established players in their quest to consolidate their league position.
Squad (from): Richard Harms, John Livings, Gareth Furlong, Mark Wheelhouse, Leigh Sitch, Stuart Leate, Craig Snelling, Richard Gill, Pete Bale, Andy Hipwell, Tristan Baynes, Duncan Graves, Neil Toulson, James Fanger, Simon Hipwell, Ben Wright, Richard Ling.