Magpies back to outdoor action
HARLESTON Magpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe. Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
HARLESTONMagpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe.
Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
Whilst the Norfolk side will go all out for a win they will be pleased to return home with a draw.
The mid-season break came at the right time for Magpies, Richard Gill had missed three games through injury but is now fit again, and the squad needed a break following a tough first half in a most competitive league.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst a number of clubs have not been involved in indoor events, many of Magpies players have been playing in the top national indoor league.
Magpies' Ben Gowing, who had developed well during the season, is unavailable for the remainder of the campaign as he is working abroad.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 10 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
Andy Bedwell had returned following his travels, he unfortunately has sustained an injury which will keep him out for the remainder of the season.
David Ling misses the game through suspension following an incident in the National League Indoor League.
Magpies will be looking to young players developing from the second team to support the established players in their quest to consolidate their league position.
Squad (from): Richard Harms, John Livings, Gareth Furlong, Mark Wheelhouse, Leigh Sitch, Stuart Leate, Craig Snelling, Richard Gill, Pete Bale, Andy Hipwell, Tristan Baynes, Duncan Graves, Neil Toulson, James Fanger, Simon Hipwell, Ben Wright, Richard Ling.