Magpies back to outdoor action
HARLESTON Magpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe. Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
HARLESTONMagpies men's first team return to outdoor league action this weekend with a visit to Holcombe.
Earlier in the season Magpies secured a point in the game at Weybread, Holcombe find themselves in fourth position some six points above Magpies.
Whilst the Norfolk side will go all out for a win they will be pleased to return home with a draw.
The mid-season break came at the right time for Magpies, Richard Gill had missed three games through injury but is now fit again, and the squad needed a break following a tough first half in a most competitive league.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst a number of clubs have not been involved in indoor events, many of Magpies players have been playing in the top national indoor league.
Magpies' Ben Gowing, who had developed well during the season, is unavailable for the remainder of the campaign as he is working abroad.
- 1 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 2 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 3 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 6 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 7 Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- 8 Weather warning issued for icy surfaces
- 9 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
Andy Bedwell had returned following his travels, he unfortunately has sustained an injury which will keep him out for the remainder of the season.
David Ling misses the game through suspension following an incident in the National League Indoor League.
Magpies will be looking to young players developing from the second team to support the established players in their quest to consolidate their league position.
Squad (from): Richard Harms, John Livings, Gareth Furlong, Mark Wheelhouse, Leigh Sitch, Stuart Leate, Craig Snelling, Richard Gill, Pete Bale, Andy Hipwell, Tristan Baynes, Duncan Graves, Neil Toulson, James Fanger, Simon Hipwell, Ben Wright, Richard Ling.