Magpies go on goal blitz
Already-promoted Harleston Magpies Men's second team trounced relegated St Neots 18-0 in their latest hockey match.Magpies took their time to get going with Robbie Kinsella opening the scoring after 10 minutes.
Already-promoted Harleston Magpies Men's Second team trounced relegated St Neots 18-0 in their latest hockey match.
Magpies took their time to get going with Robbie Kinsella opening the scoring after 10 minutes.
It was only when St Neots were reduced to 10 men after 20 minutes, the goal rush started. With Magpies adding another seven goals to make it 8-0 at half-time.
The goals came from Jamie Legg, Duncan Steven (2), Will Harrison (2), Martin Fields, Si Hipwell.
You may also want to watch:
Second half saw Magpies showing no mercy and they added a further 10 goals with Fields (2), Hipwel (2) and Steven all completing their hat-tricks plus further goals from Dave Francis (2), James Stacey, Dan Legg, and a first goal of the season from Craig Snelling.
Youngster Will Martin made his debut and although he did not get on the scoresheet he was named man of the match for an excellent performance and good play which led to several goals.
- 1 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000
- 2 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 3 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 4 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 5 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
- 9 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 10 A1066 clear following earlier breakdown