New kickboxing club in Harleston
A new kickboxing club has been launched in Harleston town centre. The club is run by Kerry Norfolk who has been training in kickboxing for 14 years.
Kerry has trained in various clubs through out the UK starting with Sue Fell in February, 1997 (Burton-on-Trent).
Kerry said: 'I have never forgotten the professional coaching and enthusiasm that Sue put into teaching us, I intend to take her methods forward into the way I coach students at Inferno Kickboxing.'
Kerry continues her knowledge and development under the experienced eye of Dave Munro's Three Lions Gym, Great Yarmouth.
On April 5 Inferno welcomed Jon Thaxton, Norwich's former professional British and European lightweight boxer. The class completed an intensive work out followed by a DVD and slide show of his 17-year professional boxing career which included a motivational speech from Thaxton. On May 3 Inferno welcomes Gary Briggs, Norwich's World Champion Kickboxer.
You may also want to watch:
The club is open to all. On Tuesdays students will learn kickboxing techniques, improving fitness, flexibility and self-confidence. On Thursdays the club will meet the needs of those students interested in fighting by competing at Light Continuous or Full Contact Level.
The club also trains at the Bolddog Gym where they follow a boxing-based circuit, boxing drills and techniques under the experienced eye of Dave Elvin and Andy Godbold (current IKF British Kickboxing Champion).
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
Inferno Kickboxing is offering free training to all new junior members throughout May. Junior classes run on Tuesdays from 5.45pm to 6.45pm. Please quote MERC1.
For more information call Kerry on 0777 2801 373 or join Inferno Kickboxing Facebook Group.