Reflex students in kickboxing show
Reflex Martial Arts students competed in a kickboxing show recently against the best local clubs around.
Dickleburgh Village Hall was the venue and with a total of 53 bouts of fast action and skilled competitors this was an outstanding event from start to finish.
Clubs attending were Harleston Inferno, East Coast Kickboxing Club from Yarmouth, the Black Dragons from Great Blakenham, plus students from Reflex Kung Fu and Kickboxing Clubs.
The atmosphere was very relaxed with respect shown from all quarters and with a large crowd enjoying this show of local talent.
Chief instructor Adrian Poulter, Carla Shipp, Lee Shipp, Mark Cox, Daren Rochard, Rob Batley and Joanne Poulter all pulled together to make this a safe and memorable day for everyone involved.
You may also want to watch:
Poulter said: 'To achieve any success in martial arts it takes time, effort and discipline. If you have these qualities check out our website www.reflexmartialarts.com and come and join us at one of our local venues.'
He thanks everyone who gave up their Sunday to compete or spectate.
- 1 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 2 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 3 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 4 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 5 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 7 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 8 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 10 Norfolk schools turn to Essex to find governors