Reflex students in kickboxing show
Reflex Martial Arts students competed in a kickboxing show recently against the best local clubs around.
Dickleburgh Village Hall was the venue and with a total of 53 bouts of fast action and skilled competitors this was an outstanding event from start to finish.
Clubs attending were Harleston Inferno, East Coast Kickboxing Club from Yarmouth, the Black Dragons from Great Blakenham, plus students from Reflex Kung Fu and Kickboxing Clubs.
The atmosphere was very relaxed with respect shown from all quarters and with a large crowd enjoying this show of local talent.
Chief instructor Adrian Poulter, Carla Shipp, Lee Shipp, Mark Cox, Daren Rochard, Rob Batley and Joanne Poulter all pulled together to make this a safe and memorable day for everyone involved.
You may also want to watch:
Poulter said: 'To achieve any success in martial arts it takes time, effort and discipline. If you have these qualities check out our website www.reflexmartialarts.com and come and join us at one of our local venues.'
He thanks everyone who gave up their Sunday to compete or spectate.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 4 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five