Rosie Munnings makes a splash for Diss Otters
- Credit: Archant
A team of 16 swimmers from Diss Otters took part in two days of action in the pool at West Suffolk Swimming Club's Neate Meet.
They came away with 31 medals (15 gold, 12 silver and four bronze) and another 33 top six finishes.
From a total of 118 individual swims the Diss team recorded an amazing 73 personal best times.
There were multiple golds for Callum Blair, Thea Irvine, Matthew Munnings and Rosie Munnings. Rosie also finished a creditable third in the standings for the top girl trophy.
The club now look forward to the annual Diss Otters Open being at the UEA Sportspark on October 15.
You may also want to watch:
The squad members were Daniel Bachu, Callum Blair, Harry Button, Olivia Chapman, Oslo Chapman, Shannon Evans, Harvey Gates, Lottie Gates, Thea Irvine, Alex Jackson, Lily-Anne Jones, Isaac Looker, Matthew Munnings, Rosie Munnings, Kara O'Dell and Matthew Tatum.
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 3 Bishop gives blessing to project helping pupils recover after pandemic
- 4 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Next recalls nightdresses amid fire hazard worries
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 10 Almost a million Covid jabs given out in Norfolk and Waveney