Rugby: Diss face home test against Chingford
With the second half of the season well under way Diss welcome Chingford to Mackenders for the return game of this campaign.
The first encounter between the teams for three years was back on October 15 and Diss had the upper hand then coming out 30-11 winners.
Chingford currently lie 10th in the table, having had a mixed season.
However, four of their wins have been away from home so Diss are expecting a strong showing from the visitors.
Diss' results have dipped slightly, having had two defeats recently against good performances that have been put in, so a return to the form shown before Christmas, going 10 games unbeaten – nine of which were in the league – is due.
You may also want to watch:
That run has left them in fifth position in the London One North table.
The club would like to send their best wishes to Fraser Hall for a speedy recovery from his injuries.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
Fixtures: Diss Saracens v Norwich Medics. (away) meet 12:15, ko 2.30pm. Diss 3rd XV v Colchester 3rd XV (home) ko 2.30pm.