Scole respond in style
After last week's poor performance Scole United responded in style, beating hosts Attleborough 5-1.They bossed the game from the start and opened the scoring with a well-taken goal from Simon Bartrum after 25 minutes.
After last week's poor performance Scole United responded in style, beating hosts Attleborough 5-1.
They bossed the game from the start and opened the scoring with a well-taken goal from Simon Bartrum after 25 minutes.
The second goal came after Tom Bell beat the offside trap and calmly chipped the keeper to put Scole two up at half-time.
Scole started the second half slowly and Attleborough pulled a goal back within minutes of the restart and but for some fine goalkeeping by Nick King would have drawn level.
You may also want to watch:
Scole then rediscovered their spark and Kevin Goldsmith scored a fine goal after good build up play to restore Scole's two-goal advantage.
Tom Green was then rewarded for his hard work with the fourth goal and Scole then went nap with a cool finish by Nyle Barker. There was still time left for Nick King to make a fantastic double save from a penalty. This was a great team performance by Scole and for the first time this season they turned chances into goals.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway