Scole respond in style
After last week's poor performance Scole United responded in style, beating hosts Attleborough 5-1.They bossed the game from the start and opened the scoring with a well-taken goal from Simon Bartrum after 25 minutes.
After last week's poor performance Scole United responded in style, beating hosts Attleborough 5-1.
They bossed the game from the start and opened the scoring with a well-taken goal from Simon Bartrum after 25 minutes.
The second goal came after Tom Bell beat the offside trap and calmly chipped the keeper to put Scole two up at half-time.
Scole started the second half slowly and Attleborough pulled a goal back within minutes of the restart and but for some fine goalkeeping by Nick King would have drawn level.
You may also want to watch:
Scole then rediscovered their spark and Kevin Goldsmith scored a fine goal after good build up play to restore Scole's two-goal advantage.
Tom Green was then rewarded for his hard work with the fourth goal and Scole then went nap with a cool finish by Nyle Barker. There was still time left for Nick King to make a fantastic double save from a penalty. This was a great team performance by Scole and for the first time this season they turned chances into goals.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 10 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art