Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
You may also want to watch:
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 3 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 4 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 5 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 6 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 7 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 8 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 9 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 10 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.