Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
You may also want to watch:
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 2 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 3 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 7 Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- 8 Weather warning issued for icy surfaces
- 9 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 10 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.