Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 2 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 3 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 4 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 5 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Rare 19th century painting discovered in Norfolk home could fetch £50k
- 8 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 New vintage gift and homeware shop opens in historic building
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.