Such a volley good idea
WYMONDHAM Tennis Club is a vibrant, friendly, community-based club. They have three floodlit hard courts situated at the Ketts Park facility, within Wymondham.
The club has opportunities for all levels and age groups of players offering social tennis, coaching and competitive league play.
Beginning Wednesday, March 2 and continuing every Wednesday until the beginning of May, Wymondham Tennis Club will be holding coaching sessions for those players interested in representing the club in the various teams entered in the local leagues.
The sessions will be run by Richard Love of EA Tennis, a qualified LTA coach, and will include activities designed to improve basic play and specific match play techniques.
These sessions are open to members and non-members alike, with the aim of significantly increasing the pool of players available to represent the club.
The sessions will run from 7- 8.30pm at the Wymondham courts on Harts Farm Road. Cost of each session is �4 for members, �7 for non-members which includes a guest fee of �3.
Non-members are able to attend three sessions as guests, however, anybody subsequently joining the club will have any guest fees refunded upon membership.
- 1 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 4 Recipe: Make our Cherries Jubilee cake
- 5 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 8 Campaigners write to government over pylons plan
- 9 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
For further details call Mark Hadley, club chairman, on 07739 941781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org