Such a volley good idea
WYMONDHAM Tennis Club is a vibrant, friendly, community-based club. They have three floodlit hard courts situated at the Ketts Park facility, within Wymondham.
The club has opportunities for all levels and age groups of players offering social tennis, coaching and competitive league play.
Beginning Wednesday, March 2 and continuing every Wednesday until the beginning of May, Wymondham Tennis Club will be holding coaching sessions for those players interested in representing the club in the various teams entered in the local leagues.
The sessions will be run by Richard Love of EA Tennis, a qualified LTA coach, and will include activities designed to improve basic play and specific match play techniques.
These sessions are open to members and non-members alike, with the aim of significantly increasing the pool of players available to represent the club.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions will run from 7- 8.30pm at the Wymondham courts on Harts Farm Road. Cost of each session is �4 for members, �7 for non-members which includes a guest fee of �3.
Non-members are able to attend three sessions as guests, however, anybody subsequently joining the club will have any guest fees refunded upon membership.
- 1 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 4 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 5 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
For further details call Mark Hadley, club chairman, on 07739 941781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org