Such a volley good idea
WYMONDHAM Tennis Club is a vibrant, friendly, community-based club. They have three floodlit hard courts situated at the Ketts Park facility, within Wymondham.
The club has opportunities for all levels and age groups of players offering social tennis, coaching and competitive league play.
Beginning Wednesday, March 2 and continuing every Wednesday until the beginning of May, Wymondham Tennis Club will be holding coaching sessions for those players interested in representing the club in the various teams entered in the local leagues.
The sessions will be run by Richard Love of EA Tennis, a qualified LTA coach, and will include activities designed to improve basic play and specific match play techniques.
These sessions are open to members and non-members alike, with the aim of significantly increasing the pool of players available to represent the club.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions will run from 7- 8.30pm at the Wymondham courts on Harts Farm Road. Cost of each session is �4 for members, �7 for non-members which includes a guest fee of �3.
Non-members are able to attend three sessions as guests, however, anybody subsequently joining the club will have any guest fees refunded upon membership.
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 3 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 4 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 7 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 8 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 9 More than £4,000 raised after father-of-six has leg amputated
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
For further details call Mark Hadley, club chairman, on 07739 941781 or email email@example.com