Such a volley good idea
WYMONDHAM Tennis Club is a vibrant, friendly, community-based club. They have three floodlit hard courts situated at the Ketts Park facility, within Wymondham.
The club has opportunities for all levels and age groups of players offering social tennis, coaching and competitive league play.
Beginning Wednesday, March 2 and continuing every Wednesday until the beginning of May, Wymondham Tennis Club will be holding coaching sessions for those players interested in representing the club in the various teams entered in the local leagues.
The sessions will be run by Richard Love of EA Tennis, a qualified LTA coach, and will include activities designed to improve basic play and specific match play techniques.
These sessions are open to members and non-members alike, with the aim of significantly increasing the pool of players available to represent the club.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions will run from 7- 8.30pm at the Wymondham courts on Harts Farm Road. Cost of each session is �4 for members, �7 for non-members which includes a guest fee of �3.
Non-members are able to attend three sessions as guests, however, anybody subsequently joining the club will have any guest fees refunded upon membership.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 7 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
For further details call Mark Hadley, club chairman, on 07739 941781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org