Such a volley good idea
WYMONDHAM Tennis Club is a vibrant, friendly, community-based club. They have three floodlit hard courts situated at the Ketts Park facility, within Wymondham.
The club has opportunities for all levels and age groups of players offering social tennis, coaching and competitive league play.
Beginning Wednesday, March 2 and continuing every Wednesday until the beginning of May, Wymondham Tennis Club will be holding coaching sessions for those players interested in representing the club in the various teams entered in the local leagues.
The sessions will be run by Richard Love of EA Tennis, a qualified LTA coach, and will include activities designed to improve basic play and specific match play techniques.
These sessions are open to members and non-members alike, with the aim of significantly increasing the pool of players available to represent the club.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions will run from 7- 8.30pm at the Wymondham courts on Harts Farm Road. Cost of each session is �4 for members, �7 for non-members which includes a guest fee of �3.
Non-members are able to attend three sessions as guests, however, anybody subsequently joining the club will have any guest fees refunded upon membership.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 5 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 6 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 7 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 10 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
For further details call Mark Hadley, club chairman, on 07739 941781 or email email@example.com