Tangerines fix up pre-season games
DISS Town Football Club is in the process of preparing their pre-season programme of matches ahead of the 2010/11 season. The highlight is a trip to Brewers Green Lane from a Norwich City XI on Tuesday July 27, ko 7.
DISS Town Football Club is in the process of preparing their pre-season programme of matches ahead of the 2010/11 season. The highlight is a trip to Brewers Green Lane from a Norwich City XI on Tuesday July 27, ko 7.45pm. There will also be a visit from Stotfold on Saturday July 10.
Diss U18 will have a change of management for the 2010/11 season. Mark Abbott and Jon Jacob have stepped down after one season in charge and will be replaced by two Diss first team players, Simon Jackson and Craig Skipp. Any player, who will have had their 15th birthday by August 1, 2010, who is interested in joining the squad for next season should ring Simon Jackson on 07871 323181 for details.
Paul Drake, who had assisted Garth Good and Ian Barber, will take over as Diss Reserves boss. An application by Diss Town for an A Team to join The Crown Fire League will be heard by the annual meeting of that league on Monday June 7. Diss Town's annual meeting will be at Brewers Green Lane on Tuesday June 22 at 7.30pm.
Diss Town FC was sad to hear of the recent death of former player Colin Martin, who played for Diss during the 1950s and 1960s and also represented Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 7 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings