AT the Delancey British National Alpine Ski Championships Norfolk's TJ Baldwin dominated the NC Super Combined podium at the Alpine resort of Meribel.
The rising star from Tharston finished just 500th of a second ahead of Monaco's Olivier Jenot, who started the fourth day in pole position with Spain's Pol Carreras third.
Baldwin was awarded the British Land 30th Anniversary Trophy by Sir John Ritblat, who had previously presented him with the silverware after he had dominated the Downhill Race Championship, winning the international category despite fierce competition from French competitors Arthur Loye and Valentin Bon Betend.
Baldwin was also awarded the Sir John Ritblat Downhill Cup with a time of 1:14.11.
Harriet Steggles from Norwich came second with a time of 1:20.38 in the British Tomkinson Challenge Cup.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 3 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 9 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages